... rural property for sale and wanted in and near Sharon Springs New York - whether you are looking to purchase or to sell in beautiful, rural, historic Schoharie County upstate NY and surrounding areas, let us help you. We are not a realty company, rather an online real estate advertising resource for both buyers and sellers. (Click for >> current property listings.)
Sharon Springs is located at the intersection of Rt 10 and US 20 in north-west Schoharie County. Sharon Springs is convenient to Albany, the NYS Thruway at Canajoharie, Cobleskill and I-88 (click here for map of Sharon Springs/Schoharie County area). We are 3 1/2 hrs north of New York City and about the same distance to Montreal Canada and Boston. About 4 hours west is Niagara Falls.
Who Can Benefit From Using This Site
Whether you are: a contractor, developer, local farmer, a "down-stater" or someone seeking to move away from the bustling Albany Capital area - if you're looking for privacy, seclusion, views and a great place to build your dream home, hunt, hike, ski, sight-see, go Spelunking at Howe's or Secret Caverns, visit farmer's markets, Glimmerglass Opera and Cooperstown Baseball Hall of Fame, country vacationing, close to ski resorts, Adirondack Mts and Turning Stone Casino,... Sharon Springs and Schoharie County, NY has lots to offer.
From open rolling meadows to quaint and bustling tourist destinations like Sharon Springs and Cooperstown - we offer it all, just a short ride from the Albany/Capital District "Tech Valley" area and its Nano-tech explosion which is rumored to become the next "Silicon Valley East". Visit the "Fabulous Beekman Boys" farm and store when you are in town and maybe you will even appear on an episode of their Reality show!
For sale by owner? We can offer you an inexpensive way to advertise your property on a website that enjoys several top search engine ranking results for a variety of "schoharie county property sale" kinds of search phrases.
Realtor looking for extra online marketing power? Contact us about featuring some of your listings on our site - we provide monthly, 1/2 year and anual listing advertisement for your properties. Why not further leverage the Internet in your sales and marketing plans?
Current Sharon Springs Area Realty Listings:
Land and Property in Upstate New York
Properties For Sale:
Properties Wanted - Looking for:
- Currently no postings
How Can I participate?
Sharon Springs in the News
- Eric Anderson of the Albany Times Union reports "Korean investors looking to revive tourism in Sharon Springs present plans to residents" in his April 13, 2007 article.
- See what the New York Times has to say about the Sharon Springs area.
- The springs at Sharon Springs were an International Spa location earlier last century. After the New York State Thruway was completed in the 1950's several formerly bustling towns along US Rt. 20 turned into ghost towns. Recently, Sharon Springs has undergone a Renaissance, property values are increasing, a Korean investment company purchased 4 old spa-hotels (including "The Imperial Baths", the Adler Hotel and the Washington) and plan to invest big bucks to restore the properties to a year-round, world-class healing spa-resort.
- Check with the Sharon Springs Chamber of Commerce website for more information about Sharon Springs attractions, hotels, dining, accommodations festivals, FREE summer music concerts, the annual "Sharon Springs Garlic Festival", town & village government and more.
- Check out what Food Network's Rachel Ray says about Sharon Springs in her
book "$40 a Day." (The Daily Star article)